Due to my busy high school schedule, current turn-around time is 4-6 weeks. Thank you for your patience.
You can commission me to make a custom drawn picture, sticker, or notecard of pet or person portraits. My rendering of them is primarily based off of reference photos and/or videos.
I strive to capture the charm and essence of each subject that I am asked to draw so that, when their shipment arrives, every one of my clients opens up an excellent artwork which they can cherish forever.
I draw stickers and notecards digitally using an iPad Air and a drawing app called Procreate.
For drawn pictures, I use watercolor and/or colored pencils. My style combines those media in such a way to create an elegant and recognizable portrayal of my subjects.
- 5” x 7”
- 8” x 8”
- 8” x 10”
- 9” x 12”
- Other (upon request)
- Once I accept, you will receive a form to specify design details & other info.
50% non-refundable down payment upon commission agreement.
Checks must be mailed to me or handed to me in person. Cash must be handed to me in person.
- Other 50% of payment occurs prior to mailing the artwork to you unless we meet in person, in which case we will exchange art and remaining payment at the same time.
- Please send reference photos or videos of your pet.
- I will send you a rough sketch.
- Finally, I will send you an invoice.
Starting at $70
- 1 custom sticker – starting at $10
- 6 stickers – $20
- 12 or more – $2/sticker
- 1 custom greeting card – starting at $30
- 20 or more – $5/card